Two days ago, the LifterLMS team proudly announced the release of the LifterLMS Gravity Forms Add-On. It allows to customize your elearning, online course, or membership site according to your business needs in terms of forms and submissions.
LifterLMS Gravity Forms Add-On
With the Gravity Forms add-on you will be able to replace default elements such as the “Mark Complete” button with a GF submission or customize the “New User” registration form via the GF User Registration add-on for instance. For the latter, however, you would need to purchase a Gravity Forms Developer license.
Features & Capabilities
- Replace default “Mark Complete” button with a Gravity Form submission
- Create custom New User registration forms
- Integration with third-party services, e.g. Dropbox, Slack, HipChat & Help Scout
- Collect surveys, student feedback, reviews & testimonials
- Create advanced examinations, tests & quizzes (via the Quiz add-on)
- Capture signatures online (via the Signature add-on)
- Option to sell products & services right from within a lesson (via PayPal & Stripe add-ons)
- Collect assignments on lessons or any other uploads, e.g. documents or photographs
Pricing, Support & Updates
LifterLMS can be downloaded for free and enhanced via paid addons such as Stripe, MailChimp and AffiliateWP.
If you need help setting up your LMS site or premium support, you might want to check out their so-called Boost service and LifterLMS Pro. A detailed knowledge base is available for free though.