LearnDash just released version 3.0 of their cutting-edge WordPress LMS plugin, and people are going nuts over it! LearnDash 3.0 (LD3) puts hosted e-learning platforms to shame in terms of features and customization options. Additionally, you own the platform and not a third-party!
LearnDash 3.0 is more than just an update really. It sets an entirely new standard in online courses. Not just for WordPress but across the entire elearning industry really. As for the design aspects, they partnered with instructional design experts 3.7Designs and UX/UI designers 10up.
- Visually impressive online courses
- Beautiful & effective course templates for a great learning experience and to keep your students engaged in the course
- Clean, intuitive & informative profiles
- Optimal course content display
- Clear navigation tracking
- Multiple progress status points
- Clear success, information & warning notifications
- Simple materials presentation
- LearnDash Focus Mode: Increase learner retention & course completion rates
- Distraction-free learning experience
- Responsive design
- Optimal content delivery: Students can start an online course on their laptops and pick-up where they left off on their phones
- Learners can jump in and out of Focus Mode for a seamless course experience
- Support of WordPress page builders, e.g. Elementor & Beaver Builder
- 1-Click activation
- Improved login & registration process
- Revamped, easy-to-use course & quiz builders with a clean UI
- Option to divide course content into sections
- Drag & drop quiz and course builders
- Option to reuse existing course lessons & quiz questions
- Easy customization
If you have any questions, simply head over to LearnDash LMS > Overview. There you’ll get direct access to tutorials and key help articles.
PS: Astra, a fast and lightweight WordPress theme, is fully compatible with this new version of LearnDash.