Klaviyo just announced a new partnership with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, an ecommerce platform for both B2C and B2B from Salesforce.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Integration
The brand-new integration unlocks turnkey access to powerful email and SMS marketing for brands using Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Check out the features and benefits:
- Synchronisation of order details
- Real-time data automatically captured and processed via Klaviyo’s cartridge
- Capture of user behavior including browse, search & cart data
- Codeless Klaviyo signup forms
- Catalog sync & product feeds
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud-specific automation and email templates
- Customer-level predictions of lifetime value, churn risk, and more
- High-performance, easy-to-use Klaviyo APIs
- Complete support for Commerce Cloud architecture including SiteGenesis & SFRA
Join brands such as Stance, Living Proof, Tatcha and more are loving the fast implementation and sophistication of this new integration.
New & Improved SMS Pricing
On March 30th, Klaviyo will be introducing a new pricing structure for SMS. The new subscription model will be much simpler and more predictable, and works the same way as their email pricing with just one monthly payment. In addition, you will only pay for the profiles you are sending messages to. And as usual, there won’t be any platform fees, unlike other SMS/text providers. Stay tuned!
Create your free Klaviyo account today and send a maximum of 500 emails maximum to up to 250 contacts.
By the way, Klaviyo have recently announced an integration with PrestaShop.