The year 2018 has been an amazing one for the entire team at Kinsta. They have grown incredibly and have been pushing out new features and improvements at an astounding rate. Let’s have a closer look at the highlights.
Kinsta Year In Review
- Release of numerous improvements to their MyKinsta dashboard, e.g. a new Force HTTPS tool, downloadable backups, and CDN usage in MyKinsta Analytics. Basically, the dashboard is an all-in-one solution for managing all of your WordPress sites with ease.
- Five new data centers: Hong Kong; Los Angeles, USA; Hamina, Finland; Montreal, Canada & Eemshaven, Netherlands. Choose from 18 different data centers to host your WordPress sites.
- They added more disk space, migrations, and installs on their hosting plans.
- Kinsta was one of the first hosts to release PHP 7.3. Check out their annual PHP performance benchmarks.
- Multi-user access permissions for better team collaboration of agencies and developers.
- Availability of SSH on all hosting plans: Even Starter plans can now utilize Git, WP-CLI, and popular tools like Bedrock, and Trellis.
- Customer and revenue growth rates: 262% and 124%
- Team expansion: More support engineers, developers, sysadmins, as well as marketing and sales team members
- Support in additional languages: Spanish, German, French & Dutch
- Sponsor of various WordCamps and WordPress Meetups
Additionally, Kinsta are now offering a new offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. For 2019, they are planning to improve both support and user experience. They will also introduce multiple currencies, easier migrations, and WebP support. Switching from a development to a live domain will be improved too.
Unlimited Free Migrations
For a limited time, they are offering unlimited free migrations from WP Engine, Pantheon, Cloudways, and DreamHost as well as from Flywheel. Move your WordPress sites to Kinsta today! This offer is valid until January 31, 2019.