Jupiter, one of the most popular WordPress themes in the world, has joined the Elementor family back in December. Artbees released the new Jupiter X theme, rebuilt from the ground up using the top-notch WordPress page builder.
Five years after its initial release, Jupiter is now powering more than 100k WordPress websites. However, Artbees has not rested on its laurels, but has recently made strategic decisions about the direction of Jupiter’s future. They decided to keep up with the trends and current web design standards by building Jupiter from scratch. Therefore, they also had to replace the previously used WPBakery Page Builder with a powerful, modern alternative.
Check out its new features:
- Powered by Elementor, Beans Theme Framework, Kirki, and Bootstrap
- Use of Advanced Custom Fields Pro (ACF) for creating meta fields
- All theme options have been moved to WordPress Customizer
- Raven, a new plugin developed in-house, with 22 new Elementor elements
- Jet Elements to further extend its functionality
- Form builder is now part of the theme
- Easily build maintenance pages, 404 page, and customize search page templates
- Improved Shop Customizer
- Lightning fast performance
- SEO-optimized with usage of Semantic HTML5 elements & Schema Markups
- ADA-ready (coming soon)
Existing customers using Jupiter V6+ are encouraged to move to Jupiter X. However, Artbees will still provide updates and support for the old theme version for at least one year.
Furthermore Artbees has kickstarted 2019 with a bang. As of Jupiter X v1.0.3, you can now build professional blogs with JetBlog and create conversion-effective pop-ups with triggers via JetPopup. Additionally, Jupiter X is now bundled with JetMenu, a dynamic menu builder that allows you to customize your mega menus to your heart’s content. Enrich your mega menu with more than just hyperlinked texts and place CTA buttons, images, or even videos.