JivoChat for WooCommerce allows you to turn visitors into happy customers with an all-in-one omnichannel business messenger that’s pushing the boundaries of what live chat can do.
JivoChat for WooCommerce
JivoChat is not just an ordinary live chat, but a user-friendly, customizable 360° business communication system that comes with a responsive design. As it is omnichannel you can chat with the visitors of your online store, respond to messages to your Facebook page and to your company’s email address via one single JivoChat app. Also, you can easily answer phone calls.
- Omnichannel Customer Support Tool
- Proactive in-app live chat
- Conversation with customers on Facebook
- Jivo Business Phone: Get a phone number in 50+ countries or activate an existing number to make outgoing calls. Features include call recordings, transfers, routing, and instant callbacks.
- Email: Redirect emails from your company email address to the JivoChat Inbox.
- Multi-agent chats: Transfer and invite team members to participate in customer support chats.
- Real time visitor monitoring & smart triggers to proactively initiate live chats once predefined conditions are met.
- Automatic Translator: Instantly translate live chats in both directions.
- Quick Phrases & Canned Responses
- Pointer: Highlight specific items on your website for your site visitors.
- Typing Insight: See messages that visitors are live typing before they hit send.
- CRM Integrations, API, Webhooks and Mobile SDK
- Quick Site Load Time: Scripts are loaded asynchronously
- 24/7 Support
JivoChat for WooCommerce is available for free but requires an account. Good news though. They are offering a free Basic plan for up to 5 support agents. WooCommerce users will a
14-days 30-days free trial on their Professional plan as well as $10 in free credits to try out their telephony feature. Paid plans start from as low as $10 per agent per month if billed annually.