Mailchimp announced last week that they’re closing down their Shopify app. As Jilt remains dedicated to the Shopify ecosystem they’re making it pretty easy for Mailchimp users to move their email marketing campaigns to the Jilt platform.
Switch From MailChimp
Trusted by thousands of Shopify merchants, Jilt is a mighty email marketing platform for ecommerce stores. It allows you to easily send automated email campaigns to recover abandoned carts, ask for product reviews, or win-back customers.
Check out its great set of features:
- Automated emails: Send automated lifecycle & transactional emails
- Powerful segmentation engine
- Create dynamic, personalized emails
- Drag & drop editor to easily design beautiful email layouts
- Recommended items: Generate powerful recommendations to increase sales
- Personal support from email marketing specialists
Jilt are currently working on a brand new feature called Broadcasts that will be available later in May this year. It will allow you to send one-off emails to your email lists such as newsletters and product announcements. Starting next month you can already send one-off emails to your customer list.
Jilt will migrate your emails, campaigns, and lists over to their platform free of charge. You’ll also get a special price of just $29/month for your first 3 months with no charge for your list size. Valid until May 12, 2019.