Cory Miller, CEO of iThemes, proudly announced a new feature for their premium iThemes Security Pro plugin that allows you to add an “extra layer of protection” to your WordPress sites.
WordPress User Security Check
In v2.8.0, they introduced a new WordPress User Security Check which provides you with critical information about all your user accounts. If your users are affecting your site’s security you can now take immediate action to increase it in a fast and comfortable way.
Features & Scenarios
- Check which user accounts have Two-Factor Authentication enabled
- Remind users to set up Two-Factor Authentication
- Find out when users were Last Active
- Get a session overview of who’s logged in: Log out users of all their sessions with one click
- Change user Roles & capabilities if needed with one click
- Delete unused or unneeded user accounts, e.g. Dormant admin accounts that have been given to third-party developers in the past
Purchase Options, Support & Updates
iThemes Security Pro can be purchased from as low as $80 for the Blogger plan for up to 2 sites and the Freelancer plan for $100 for up to 10 sites. A Developer plan for securing and protecting unlimited sites is available for just $150.
All plans come with free ticketed support and updates for one year as well as 10 iThemes Sync sites.
By going for the Plugin Suite for $247, you’ll get instant access to their entire collection of WordPress plugins including BackupBuddy, BoomBar and their Exchange Add-Ons such as Easy EU Value Added Taxes (VAT).