The iThemes developers just added a new Security Admin Message Menu to iThemes Security Pro v6.0. That way, you will never miss a critical security alert on your WordPress sites anymore.
iThemes Message Center
Traditional WordPress admin notifications can sometimes take over the entire WordPress admin dashboard. The number of non-critical admin notifications you see can make it easy to start ignoring them altogether. But if your website fails a malware scan or unexpected file changes are discovered, you definitely need to know. The iThemes Security Pro plugin’s brand new Security Admin Message Menu is a new, convenient way to view important security notices in one place so you never miss a critical website security message.
Check out the following six different admin message types that keep you posted on the security activity on your WordPress site.
- Malware Scan Failed: Unable to scan your site for malware using the Sucuri site scanner.
- Malware Found: Malware is found while scanning your site.
- File Changes: A file change scan identified changes on your site. Review your security logs to see if the changes made were unexpected.
- reCAPTCHA Errors: Get notified when Google reports an issue with your reCAPTCHA keys.
- Network Protection: Reminder to enroll your site in the iThemes Brute Force Network.
- Licensing Reminder: Reminder to license iThemes Security Pro so that you can receive version updates.
Customers with an active license of iThemes Security Pro, Plugin Suite & Toolkit will get their hands on this feature update for free. Effectively increase the security of your WordPress sites now!