Hummingbird Web Solutions have recently released SlideDeck 3 and version 3.1 shortly after. With this major update they have been focusing on improving the performance, responsiveness and SEO-friendliness of this WordPress slider plugin. Their goal is nothing short of developing the best slider for WordPress.
Find out what’s new
- Performance – Improved load & transition times
- Improved responsiveness – Tested across all browsers & devices
- Global settings for each SlideDeck at deck level
- Support of YouTube Channel ID
- Manually specify Alt text for each slide
- Sliders with scroll & pinch effect; Now compatible with touchscreen features
- Update of lenses with the latest markup language
New Features of Developer License
- Lead Generation Addon for creating Call-To-Action (CTA) buttons
- Integration with WooCommerce
- Parfocal Lens with Ken Burns effect
- 3 Premium lenses
- Scheduler Addon to set start & end dates
- Import/Export Addon
The following features are on their roadmap and are going to be implemented soon: HTML5, WordPress Media Library integration, as well as a modern & flat design for lenses.
Its developers, Hummingbird Web Solutions, are providing a 14-day money back guarantee.