Back in March 2019, InfiniteWP released the stable version of InfiniteWP admin panel 2.15.0 and IWP Client Plugin 1.9.0. They made significant improvements and implemented vital features such as InfiniteWP admin panel backup, Staging to Live, DB backup encryption, and many more.
Admin Panel Backup & More
Now, version 2.15 of their multiple WordPress site management tool has undergone two more iterations. It’s a big milestone as they almost implemented the most requested features from their users, squashed all existing bugs and improved backups, staging, cloning, and update mechanisms.
Check out the exciting new features:
- Enhanced support for WordPress Multisite installation
- Copy staging to live sites in a single click
- Custom client plugin branding for individual sites
- Encrypt Database backup and save it on your WordPress server or cloud storage using the Phoenix backup method
- Notification of WooCommerce updates
- Key support for SFTP servers
- InfiniteWP admin panel backups
Simply use the URL
https://[IWPURL]/export.php to download the backup of your IWP admin panel database. Soon, they’ll add an option in the panel settings. Stay tuned!