The folks over at inveris have just announced that immonex OpenImmo2WP is now supporting Houzez. We would like to use this opportunity to find out why this pretty popular WordPress real estate theme is loved by real estate agents and agencies.
Actually, Houzez is not just a real estate theme like many others, but a fully-featured WordPress-based property management system. Created by FaveThemes, it is shipped with all the features and benefits you need to run a proper real estate marketplace or portal.
Listing all its features would be challenging and lead too far. That’s why we decided to focus on the feature highlights only. It’s still a pretty long list though. Enjoy!
- Fully-featured property management system
- Advanced search system, radius & autocomplete search
- Multiple listing & property page templates
- Agent profile page templates
- Detailed property information, settings & map
- Single properties with gallery, video & 360° virtual tour
- Display floor plans and add attachments
- Multi units / sub properties
- Frontend property management & submission
- Integrates messaging system to send private messages to real estate agents
- Social login
- Multiple header options
- Custom colours & typography
- Built-in monetization options
- Paid or free submissions
- Advanced membership system
- Payment gateways: PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe & support of direct payments
- Invoices & billing
- Booking calendar to schedule appointments
- Reviews & ratings
- Admin statistics (in beta)
- Support of multiple languages
- 10+ Theme demos with one click import options
Free & Supported Plugins
Houzez comes with two of the most popular WordPress plugins included for free. Slider Revolution allows you to showcase stunning slides. Visual Composer is even shipped with 17 custom modules such as team, testimonials and blog post grid.
As of May 2017, immonex OpenImmo2WP comes with support of the Houzez theme. Trusted by almost 200 websites, it allows you to import OpenImmo XML based real estate data into WordPress websites.
immonex OpenImmo2WP is not included but can be purchased from as low as €19 per month via the immonex ProClub or from €299 for the single plugin.
Pricing, Support & Updates
Houzez can be purchased for $59 for a Regular license at ThemeForest. An Extended license is available for $1,750.
Both come with free lifetime updates and 6 months of support. By going for a 12 month support period, however, you’ll enjoy a significant discount.