Providing a professional, all-embracing customer support is quintessential for the success of online projects of any sizes. No matter if it’s an online store or a SaaS app. However, that’s where all the trouble starts – especially when you are using several third-party tools for offering a knowledge base, help desk, and a roadmap for instance. Fortunately, HelpShelf is now available.
Developed by the fine folks at Missinglettr and HeySummit, HelpShelf combines all of your various support tools and resources into one single, beautiful widget that can easily be customized. As your visitors will see all your help content in one centralised place along with most answers to their questions, it allows you to reduce the number of support tickets and to make your customers happy at the same time.
In addition, HelpShelf comes with so-called “clever learning engines”. It learns what your users are searching for and consuming on each and every page. Then, the smart tool optimises content suggestions for the future. Pretty cool, eh?
HelpShelf already comes with plenty of integrations with more coming soon. We’re really looking forward to integrations with Zammad and UserReport. Also, it provides analytics including best performing articles and deflected support tickets.
- One handy widget for all things customer support
- Loads of integrations:
- Help Desk & Live Chat, e.g. Help Scout, LiveAgent, Drift, Chaport, Intercom, Gorgias, HelpNinja, Kayako, tawk.to, Collect.chat, Customerly, Wix Answers, Gist, Crisp, Novocall, Dashly, Quriobot & Zendesk
- Content, e.g. Support Hero, Freshdesk, Crisp, HelpDocs, Vimeo, YouTube, Sitemap, Hippo Video, vooPlayer, Intercom Articles, RSS feeds & Custom URLs
- Roadmap, e.g. Custom URL, Canny & Trello
- Widget customization options
- Up to 12 months of data history
- Analytics (Professional)
- White label without HelpShelf branding (Professional & Business)
- Lightweight hosted FAQ platform with Markdown support
- Announcements to inform your audience about news, updates & changes
In April 2019, they released an exciting new report in the dashboard to show you all of the searches that failed to return any results.
If you are using various content providers, you can also allow users to filter and search for content that you have synchronized, either by provider or by keyword.
Not using a help desk tool? No worries, you can also set a custom URL for your contact button. That way, you can simply send users to an existing contact page for instance.
Pricing starts from as little as $20 for annual Startup plans. This one is good for 1 site with 3 sources, 1,500 Monthly Tracked Users (MTU), and 3 months of data history. Professional and Business plans come with analytics, white label, and larger plan limits. Start your 30 day free trial today!