The HelpShelf team has recently launched a brand new feature called Announcements for their fantastic support tool widget. Check out the feature walkthrough below.
As the tin says, with announcements you can easily inform your site visitors and users about new updates, changelogs, and key pieces of information as well as offers and promotions.
It comes with the following feature highlights:
- Broadcast announcements with ease
- Display settings:
- Site visitors only, users only or both
- Automatically show new announcements: Desktop only, mobile only, desktop & mobile or neither (indicator only)
- Option to broadcast on a specific date
- Automatic expiration after 7 days to prevent users from seeing old and potentially irrelevant content (Option to set a custom number of days)
- Option to scroll through all active announcements
- Up & down voting options on the frontend with basic statistics in the backend
- Full Markdown support
- Automatic weekly emails summarizing announcements from the previous 7 days
- Dedicated help center on a custom domain
Start your 30 day free trial today and reduce support requests with ease. Note that this feature is available on Business plans only.