Shortly after the 2Checkout integration, the developers of Gravity Forms released yet another add-on. Meet the brand new Advanced Post Creation add-on for the popular WordPress form builder plugin.
Advanced Post Creation Add-On
Advanced Post Creation is a feature add-on that allows you to easily create posts on form submission. Now you can create not only standard WordPress posts and pages, but also posts with any available custom post type. Pretty cool, eh?
Check out its features:
- Use Any Available Post Type: Create posts using any registered custom post type on your WordPress sites.
- Map Custom Fields: Use field values or merge tags to map custom fields, either with existing or custom meta keys.
- Assign Posts to Taxonomies: Link posts to tags, categories or any other taxonomy. Select an existing term, use a field value or generate a new term on form submission.
- Add Uploaded Files To Media Library: Choose file upload fields on forms whose contents will automatically be uploaded to the Media Library and assigned to created posts.
- Conditional Logic support
Please note that this is an Elite add-on which is available to all holders of a Gravity Forms Elite license at no additional cost.
GravityView is a top-notch WordPress plugin that allows you to import, display, and edit entries collected with Gravity Forms.
Available from as little as $69 for GravityView Core. The Core + Extensions also gets you access to a collection of premium extensions such as Advanced Filtering, DataTables, and Ratings & Reviews.
Don’t forget to check out their All Access (Lifetime) License which includes even more premium plugins, e.g. Inline Edit, DIY Layout Gravity Forms Import Entries, and Entry Revisions.