A few days ago, Gravity Forms announced that the Chained Selects add-on has left beta and is now officially available.
Chained Selects allows you to create powerful cascading drop-downs with Gravity Forms such as Year/Make/Model for instance. For the drop-down layout you can either choose a horizontal row or a vertical column. Also you can prevent inactive drop-downs to be shown.
- New field type: Chained Selects
- Chain multiple drop-downs together to create a cascading field
- Import choices via CSV files
- Dynamic population of each drop-down in the chain via hooks & filters
- Support of conditional logic
Please note that this is an Elite add-on which is only available to holders of a Gravity Forms Elite license at no additional cost.
More New Add-Ons
Also, Rocketgenius have released yet another two Advanced add-ons for Gravity Forms:
- Webhooks: Pass data to 3rd party services or servers via webhooks
- Pipe: Record & capture videos as a form field with GF & Pipe Video Recording Platform
Looking for some additional features to enhance the functionality of Gravity Forms such as conditional pricing, a “Terms of Service” field or an option to limit the number of choices for multi-choice fields? Gravity Perks is here to help!