Last week, the Rocketgenius team has released Gravity Forms 2.0 introducing loads of new features and enhancements. For the latest version of their WordPress forms plugin, they have also been focusing on security tightening and made lots of changes to the core plugin and the API as well as for the Add-on framework.
- Conditional Logic Enhancements, e.g. multi-input fields (name & address)
- Responsive Admin UI Enhancements
- Responsive admin interfaces, e.g. Form List & Entry List
- Sorting for columns for all tables, e.g. Forms page
- Implementation of WordPress UI Screen Options feature in selected areas for a more fine-grained display control
- Support of rearranging metaboxes via drag & drop for Entry Detail page
- Gravity Forms navigation toolbar with new look & feel
- Responsive Form Enhancements
- Implementation of reCAPTCHA v2.0
- Rich Text Editor Field Support
- Form Switcher has been replaced by a new WordPress Toolbar Menu for easy access to the latest forms
- Accessibility Enhancements, e.g. improved RTL localization support
- Security Hardening including 3rd party code reviews & security audits
Looking for some additional features to enhance the functionality of Gravity Forms such as conditional pricing, a “Terms of Service” field or an option to limit the number of choices for multi-choice fields? Gravity Perks is here to help!