Native Phone Integration
With the upcoming native phone integration you will be able to make and receive phone calls directly in Gorgias. The following features will be available at launch. However, availability varies depending on your plan.
- Create a phone number in Gorgias (USA & Canada only) or forward calls from an existing phone provider into Gorgias
- Make and receive calls in Gorgias
- Receive and listen to voicemails
- Create custom voicemail messages
- Round-robin incoming calls through available members of a team
- Record and listen to calls
Features coming in V2 at the end of Q2 include:
- International numbers (UK, France & Australia)
- Port existing numbers into Gorgias
- Multiple languages for text-to-speech recordings
- Add custom greetings and hold music
- Phone-specific statistics
- Voicemail transcription
It allows you to provide telephone support to your customers while your agents can stay focused in a single application. On average, this integrated solution is 25% cheaper than other voice support solutions.
Better Klaviyo Integration
They also improved their Klaviyo integration which allows you to segment customers, and send targeted outbound messaging campaigns based on Gorgias events such as Ticket created, Ticket closed, Satisfaction survey sent, and Satisfaction survey responded. In addition, Gorgias events will also be included in your Klaviyo analytics dashboards.
Sneak Peek: They are currently working on returns and cancellations for the self-service portal. Soon, you will be able to syncing Klaviyo data into Gorgias.