It’s that time of the year again. The beloved tax season. But there is no reason for GiveWP users to freak out. The WordPress donation and fundraising plugin provides an easy way to give annual donation receipts to donors with just one simple click.
Annual Donation Receipts
The main advantage of the GiveWP Annual Receipts add-on for most charities and nonprofit organizations is the time they save on tax preparation. After setting it up, all their donors get instant access to a downloadable PDF receipt with their annual contribution history. Nice, eh?
The benefits include:
- Safe, hassle-free & liability-free tax preparation
- Donors get access to their PDF donation tax receipts via a dedicated Donation History page
- PDFs are generated “on the fly” and not stored on your server
- Customizable End of Year date
- Support of Fee Recovery and Recurring Donations add-ons
- Customization options in terms of logo and receipt text
- General increase in recurring donations
- Setup takes just a few minutes
As you can see, providing annual receipts for your donors doesn’t have to be taxing at all – even with a large donor base. The add-on is included in Plus and Pro plans but can also be purchased separately to be used with the free GiveWP plugin.