With live web chats and web push notifications, GetReponse just announced two great new additions to their email marketing and marketing automation tool. They allow you to directly connect with your audience fast and engage and eventually convert them into customers.
Live Web Chat
The GetResponse Chat helps you:
- Provide support through your website, landing page, and email – in real-time
- Create a more personalized experience for your audience
- Increase conversion rates and reduce purchasing friction
- Convert more page visitors into leads, and finally convert more sales
Answer all the questions your customers have immediately and thereby boost sales.
Web Push Notifications
Web push notifications allow you to:
- Display custom opt-in prompts that turn site visitors into notification subscribers with just two clicks
- Launch notifications that drive web push subscribers back to your website
- Add another channel to your conversion and communication toolkit that you can use to grow your list and promote new offers, content, and products
Web push notifications are a perfect first point of contact with your website visitors. Deploy relevant opt-in messages and get new push subscribers with just one click. Combine GetResponse web push notifications with native email marketing and marketing automation tools to run multichannel campaigns.