A couple of days ago, Jeff of Plugin Planet officially released his sixth premium plugin into the wild. GA Google Analytics Pro allows you to easily add Google Analytics to your WordPress site and view your site statistics in your WP dashboard.
GA Google Analytics Pro
Adding your GA Tracking ID is all it takes with no coding skills required! Of course, the lightweight plugin supports all the latest GA tracking techniques. It comes with an opt-out box for site visitors, support for multiple tracking codes, and tracking code previews.
- Easy setup
- Support for Universal Analytics, Global Site Tag & Legacy Tracking
- Display Advertising
- Enhanced Link Attribution
- IP Anonymization and Force SSL
- Custom Tracker Objects
- Custom Tracking
- Support for multiple tracking codes
- Include custom code on any post or page, WP admin area, and all front-end pages
- Set location of each custom code (header or footer)
- Preview each custom code
- Advanced Options
- Disable tracking of Admin-level & all logged-in users
- Disable tracking for any Post IDs, User Roles, Post Types & Search Results
- Visitor Opt-Out
- Display a customizable opt-out box in terms of appearance & location (automatically or via shortcode)
- Display of a simple opt-out box on the frontend
- Option to customize link text and box information
- Automatically hide box or slide open/close
The visitor opt-out feature comes in quite handy when you need to be compliant with the GDPR and other similar regulations.
Pricing, Support & Updates
Pricing starts from as little as $10 for a single site license. As usual, GA Pro comes with lifetime free updates and support as well as a detailed inline help documentation.
Plugin Planet are offering a free version too. GA Google Analytics is trusted by more than 200,000 users. Go for GA Pro and enjoy visitor Opt-Out along with other advanced features.