The Formidable Forms team has announced a bunch of good news regarding their WordPress forms plugin recently. They have not only relaunched their website with an appealing new design, but also released two new integrations. Meet the Salesforce and MailPoet Newsletters add-ons.
The Salesforce add-on is the first of a series of CRM integrations headed your way. It allows you to add new contacts and leads into Salesforce directly from your WordPress forms.
Customers with an active Enterprise license can download this integration for free. Alternatively, you can get your hands on it from as low as $39 for a single site license.
MailPoet Newsletters Add-On
The MailPoet integration allows you to build a newsletter signup form and comes with the following features.
- Map MailPoet fields to Formidable Form fields
- Create subscribers with an email address or any number of custom fields
- Add subscribers from an unlimited number of forms
- Subscribe users to multiple newsletter lists, or
- Subscribe users to different lists from different forms
Customers with an active Creator license can download this integration for free. Alternatively, you can get your hands on it from as low as $29 for a single site license.
Apart from that, Formidable Form v3.02 now comes with conditional logic for submit buttons and validation for strong passwords.