Soon after adding a chat, Fleeq just added a new set of 11 features to their workplace communication platform including oEmbed support, better conditional flows, and a new opt-in design.
- Embed White Listing
Control where your content is displayed with the new restriction that lets you embed your content only on specific domains (mitigate content hijacking).
- Conditional Flows
You can now add more CTA’s and functionality between steps, add CTA to a relevant step inside your fleeq or any external link. Check out the branch icon on the right settings bar when editing a fleeq.
- Adding Learners Via New REST API
Now you can automatically add learners to your learning group via their REST API.
- Delete A Team
You can now remove any relevant team (and all its content) via the settings section.
- oEmbed Support
Fleeqs embed now supports the oEmbed standards. That’s right, more embedding options!
- Fleeq Thumbnail Selection
You can now choose what will be your fleeq thumbnail (check it out under the branding section).
- New Opt-in Design
They now offer an opt-in pop up for new learners giving you more white label flexibility.
- Extra Security On Exports Deliverables
Downloading your exports now requires a log-in (not “just” clicking the link via the email your receive).
- Fleeq Bar
- Content reorder – Reorder the content that is displayed in the bar results.
- Show results pre typing – When you present the search bar initial results will surface (pre user typing).
- New theme – Fleeq bar now supports a right sidebar theme (not only main screen light-box)
This certainly is a great update, isn’t it?