The Templates Master team has just released Fire Checkout 3.0 into the wild. With 91+ 5 star ratings and trusted by more than 2,000 store and counting, this one step checkout module is definitely their most popular Magento extension.
This major update is enhancing Fire Checkout with a brand-new one column design and a bloat-free empty layout along with more new features and improvements.
We really fell in love with their so-called “empty layout” which has been stripped off all unnecessary site elements that could distract customers from checking out. There are no header or footer elements such as a nav bar, search or newsletter box for instance.
- New one column checkout flow
- New “empty” layout for onecolumn & classic checkouts
- Module configuration fields now in ‘TM Checkout’ section, e.g. for GeoIP address detection, USPS address verification, EU VAT validation & delivery date
- Option to include custom.js & custom.css for simplifying module modification
- New Dependent Fields component for building dependencies between form fields
- Improved 2-column mode
- Third-party modules: Update of TIG_PostNL integration, JRD_Paczkomaty & Braintree Payments
- Improved delivery date feature, configuration settings & shipping method auto selection in one column model (Fire Checkout 3.2)
- RTL support (v3.5)
- New module included: Google Address Autocomplete (v3.6)
Upon purchase, Templates Master are offering updates and support free for one year. You’ll also get access to installation instructions and a user manual.