Brick and mortar stores can easily collect feedback from their customers by simply asking them directly. Online projects, however, usually have a contact form on their site which can be used for that purpose too. But is it really effective? Well, meet Feedier, a next generation feedback and survey tool.
Trusted by 2,500+ companies worldwide, France-based Feedier is a top-notch feedback tool for easily collecting valuable feedback about your website, app, or store online. To be honest, no one likes to take a survey. Feedier, however, is a unique, dynamic and interactive SaaS tool that comes with enjoyable gamification features and offers rewards in return for providing feedback or testimonials. Basically, it’s a win-win situation for both sides really. Some companies managed to increase their response rates by 200%.
- Easy feedback collection for better customer satisfaction
- 5 Flexible question types including Net Promoter Score (NPS), slider, select, short & long text
- Satisfaction filter
- Support of conditions
- Custom fields
- Built-in reward management: Offer vouchers, coupons, downloadable files, license keys or invites via custom messages or even money sent via PayPal
- Engagement & and relationship building via embedded widget, email & text campaigns, and printable PDFs to be shipped along with parcels
- Individual reports & analytics with valuable insights
- Ready-made, fully customizable feedback form templates
- E-Commerce Satisfaction
- Website Feedback
- SaaS Onboarding Questions
- Guest Satisfaction
- Application Feedback
- Consultancy Feedback
- Creation bot for getting started with ease
- Option to set campaign duration
- Increase social media followers and newsletter list
- Segmentation of feedback entries via dynamic filters
- User role management
- Email and Slack notifications
- REST API, webhooks & custom integration
- Zapier support
- Support of multiple languages
- Public board option (
Free Trial & Pricing
Pricing starts from as little as €20 per month for the Starter plan. Check out the Standard and Enterprise plans if you need more feedback carriers and team members or advanced features such as custom domains, custom fields, SMS, or Google tag manager. By going for annual plans you will save one month.
Feedier is offering a risk-free 15-day free trial. Give it a try now!