After the release of the Ippo blog theme two months ago, Themes Kingdom just announced that yet another beautiful theme has come to town. Say hello to Eris!
Eris WordPress Portfolio Theme
Named after the greek goddess of chaos and strife, Eris is a WordPress portfolio theme that comes with a fresh yet elegant look and feel. It allows you to showcase your projects in a three or four column layout or – think of its name – via a shuffle layout. Thus your content will be “turned into organised chaos”. No matter which layout you choose: It will make a lasting first impression on your potential customers.
- Responsive design
- Portfolio single layouts: Split, classic & curtain
- 3-Column & 4-column layouts (easy adjustable)
- Shuffle layout for “organised chaos”
- Hidden distraction-free sidebar
- Image slider and/or featured text on frontpage
- 2 Menu styles: Regular & Hamburger
- Typography customisation: Type size, weight, colour & 600+ Google fonts/li>
- Colour customization: Header, text, links, logo & background
- Shortcode generator
- Google Maps
- White label theme admin
- Contact form
- PSD files included
- Easy to translate via .PO files
- Custom widgets for sidebar (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page, Newsletter) & advertising
- One Click Setup of demos
Pricing, Support & Updates
Eris can either be purchased as a single theme for $59 or via a (lifetime) membership from as low as $89 per year. The latter gets you access to all existing and future WordPress themes as long as you are subscribed, e.g. the blog and portfolio theme Huntt.
Upon purchase you will receive 12 months of free updates and premium support as well as a lifetime usage license. Themes can be installed on an unlimited number of domains. Themes Kingdom are providing a 14-day money-back guarantee.