Shorty after the integration of custom fields into the most popular WordPress page builder, its developers just announced Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg.
Wondering how Elementor and Gutenberg will work together? To cut a long story short. One will definitely not replace the other, but rather complement it.
Check out its features:
- Add Elementor blocks & templates to Gutenberg with ease
- Preview templates right inside the Gutenberg editor
- Easily edit Elementor templates right from the Gutenberg editor
- 300+ Pre-designed blocks & 100+ pre-designed pages available
- Easy customization of Elementor blocks with unlimited design options
- RTL & multi-language support
You can easily add Elementor templates as Gutenberg blocks with using Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg, a stand-alone plugin available on the WordPress repository for free. It allows you to build richer content in Gutenberg by incorporating the dashing templates you previously created using the page builder. One simple click is all it takes.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Elementor page builder can be downloaded for free, but comes with limited features. Elementor Pro plans are available from as low as $49 for one site.
Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support. Also, they provide a 30 day money-back guarantee.