DigitalOcean recently announced that Spaces object storage is now available from the US west coast too. Since their mid-year product update, DigitalOcean have also launched a few more products, features, and improvements.
Spaces In SFO2
Check out all the other new features:
- Droplet Console now supports pasting information into the console
- Added capacity for 192 GB Standard Droplets in the following regions: AMS3, BLR1, FRA1, LON1, NYC3, NYC1, SGP1, SFO2, and TOR1
- All One-Click images are now available on Ubuntu 18.04
- Updated GitLab One-Click image to Gitlab version 11.1.4
- Set a default credit card if you have more than one card on file
Also, the DigitalOcean Kubernetes beta is in progress. The service will allow you to deploy and manage container workloads in the cloud. They plan to move the service into limited availability in the next several weeks.