Designmodo just released Static Pages, a WordPress plugin that allows you to upload static HTML pages to WordPress in minutes. That’s great news for creating landing pages or pages with a newsletter subscription form for instance.
- Multi-page support: Create a link for every HTML page you upload in the folder.
- Unlimited websites: No limitation on the number of websites you can create.
- Dynamic brackets: A shortcode is WordPress-specific code that lets you do things with little effort.
- Set URLs you need: Set any URL including your main (landing) page and sub-folders.
- Replace on the fly: Flawlessly replaces pages when you upload an archive with the same name. Change the URL’s in a few clicks.
- Your code with no mess: Your code is exactly as you want it, without any extra styles or scripts. Better for website speed and SEO.
- Structure you know: Create more pages within the same folder by reusing common assets.
- Code editing: Edit uploaded HTML, styles and scripts using the powerful AceIDE editor.
Static Pages is available for free for Designmodo Slides or Startup customers. Otherwise they’ll charge $49 per year. However, you can first purchase one of the above mentioned tools to get your hands on this plugin for free as well.