Designmodo just released Startup Framework 2, a design framework that allows you to build eye-catching, responsive websites in no time. Well, according to its developers in less than 60 minutes. Pretty fast, eh?
Startup Framework 2
The Startup Framework 2.0 is a static website builder with an easy-to-use, intuitive drag & drop user interface. As it is shipped with various pre-designed components and even pages, creating fully designed websites for clients or your own startup is a breeze.
You can either use the generated static website or use the design framework to show web developers a prototype of what your WordPress site should look like for instance.
- Drag & drop generator
- 20+ Fully designed page templates
- 170+ Components including showcase, CTAs, team, navigation & pricing tables
- Based on Bootstrap 4 (free update for existing customers of the Bootstrap 3 version)
- Support of jQuery
- Fully responsive & flexible Slick Slider
- Font Awesome icons
- Google Fonts
- Responsive & retina-ready
- Easy installation & maintenance
- Easy integration with other platforms & frameworks
- Modern device mockups (v2.1)
- New fonts: Nunito & Nunito Sans (v2.1)
- Design system with loads of basic components based on Sketch nested symbols (v2.1)
- PS & Sketch sources now available for free (v2.1)
- 30 New blocks, new documentation & Font Awesome 5.2 (v2.2)
The Startup Framework 2 can be yours for a one-time fee of just $249. Upon purchase you will receive a lifetime license that allows you to use it for unlimited personal and commercial websites.
Designmodo are offering a money-back guarantee. Start creating beautiful websites risk-free!