In late December 2017, Designmodo announced a brand-new product called Postcards. It allows you to create beautiful emails and newsletters via pre-built drag & drop modules. After the official launch earlier this year, they have just released version 2 into the wild.
Postcards 2 is an intuitive email and newsletter generator to create and edit custom email templates without any coding skills. It enables you to send beautiful, responsive and well-coded emails to customers and subscribers. You can see a few examples on Really Good Emails. Thanks to its preview functionality, you can check how email newsletters will look on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Drag & drop email builder with 70+ components
- Visual editor to edit text & images in real time
- Upload or use external images
- Preview for desktop & mobile devices
- Unlimited export of email templates
- Custom colours & Google fonts
- Modular system
- ESP-ready HTML code, e.g. for MailChimp & Shopify
- Compatibility with major email clients including Outlook 2003-2016 & Outlook Express
- Projects: Save custom email templates directly inside Postcards (including option to duplicate projects)
- 26 New “Transactional” modules, optimized HTML & CSS code
- Direct email preview right from your client
- MailChimp integration & image hosting
Postcards is shipped with more than 70 pre-made components to create beautiful emails in just a few minutes. You can choose from headers, footers, features, CTAs and many more. A transactional module is already on their roadmap and will be available soon.
The tool is fully compatible with most popular email clients including Gmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail, Outlook.com, Thunderbird, Android and iOS apps. Also, emails are compatible with many popular email marketing service providers such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MoonMail, and Mailgun.
Postcards can be tested for free with limited modules. Pricing starts from $179 per year for the Business plan with one project or brand. If you have multiple sites and / or client projects, you might want to go for the Agency plan for $299 per year.