The CSSIgniter team just released Listee into the wild. It’s their first all-in-one directory listing WordPress theme, perfect for any kind of online business directories and listings.
The Listee theme is powered by the popular free WP Job Manager plugin which is developed by Automattic. Also, it comes with an AJAX search functionality that allows your users to search and filter listings with ease. Furthermore, users can submit listings right via the frontend.
You can use the theme as it is or install an optional WordPress page builder. Blockchain is fully compatible with Elementor. However, you can also use the Divi Builder and SiteOrigin WordPress page builders.
- Responsive design
- AJAX Search & Filter via keywords, location, categories & labels
- Frontend submissions of listings
- Powered by WP Job Manager
- Monetization options, e.g. via WC Paid Listings or Advanced Ads (not included)
- Custom Elementor modules
- Simple & clean layout
- Social media integration
- Easy customization via Customizer options incl. colour & typography
- Support of WordPress page builders
- Optimized for speed
- SEO optimized
- Translation-ready with support of WPML, Polylang & Loco Translate
Pricing, Support & Updates
Listee can be purchased for $49 for the single theme. Plans are available from as low as $59 per year. The CSSIgniter Lifetime Club license, however, gets you free lifetime access for a one-time fee of just $199. You’re allowed to use the theme on multiple domains and even on client sites.
All licenses get you access to one year of free updates, support and theme documentation. Except for single themes, all plans come with access to all themes and plugins with one brand new theme every month. Some plans even grant access to Elementorism aka pretty cool landing pages for Elementor.