Cooking is one of your favourite hobbies and you always wanted to make your delicious recipes available to a wider public? Well, your search for a tasty WordPress food blog theme is over now and here. Welcome Cookely!
After Petit and Foodica, Cookely is WPZOOM’s third food blog theme. It’s jam-packed with features and allows you to organize your recipes in a compact, functional yet stylish layout. The theme is fully widgetized giving you full control on showcasing your recipes and how your blog looks. Cookely definitely brings a whole new experience for food bloggers and their audience.
Furthermore, it’s completely compatible with Gutenberg. Creating recipes with the integrated Recipe Card Blocks is a breeze really.
- 4 Colour Schemes
- Multiple Post Layouts
- 2-Column or 3-Column Grid with Portrait Images
- List View with Square Images
- Reorder & Change Post Options in Customizer
- Featured Area
- Carousel Slider
- Compact Header & Mobile Menu
- MailChimp Subscription Forms Integration
- Fully Widgetized Homepage with 18 specially designed widget areas
- Recipe Index
- Recipe Card Blocks Integration with Schema markup
- Integrated MailChimp subscription forms
Pricing, Support & Updates
The theme is available from as low as $69 with 12 months of free support and updates. Alternatively, you might want to go for the All Themes Package which gets you access to entire WPZOOM theme collection.