CreativeMinds released the so-called Invitation Code Content Access plugin earlier this year. You can grant users access to specific pages via temporary codes.
Invitation Code Content Access
The Invitation Code Content Access plugin allows you to easily restrict access to certain WordPress posts or pages. You can create single invitation codes, generate them in bulk or import them from a CSV file.
Check out its features:
- Lock Content – Prevent visitors from accessing certain pages
- Choose Pages – Lock a single page or an entire URL directory
- Access Form – Add the form anywhere on your site
- Flexible Code Creation – Generate codes individually or in bulk
- Rich Codes – Set name, use limit, expiration date and notes
- Import and Export – Upload and download CSV files with codes
- Access Log – Track when and by whom each code has been used
- Easy to Translate – Adjust all text via simple labels settings
- GDPR compliant
This plugin comes in quite handy for creating exclusive landing pages where only a limited number of users will get access, e.g. the first 100 users. Also you can send codes to a select number of users that won a challenge, giveaway or prize draw. It’s a great tool for last minute deals as well. Lock your sale landing page with ease and give away unlimited codes that will expire in 24 hours.