Obsessively designed for an insanely smooth checkout, Cartimize implements an optimized checkout user experience (UX) that has a single goal in mind: To decrease cart abandonment rates and increase conversion rates in your WooCommerce store. All this can be done in less than 5 minutes!
- Ask for full name instead of first and last name
- Hide optional fields behind a link
- Make the coupon code field less prominent
- Let customers enter their Shipping Address first instead of Billing Address
- Use Shipping Address as Billing Address by default
- Option to disable Billing Address
- Tell customers why you need their phone number
- Auto-detection of City and State from ZIP
- Live inline error validation of form fields
- Positive inline validation
- Delayed account creation
Their roadmap is quite impressive and lays its entire focus on improving the checkout flow. Soon they’ll add an enclosed, distraction-free checkout, an improved order confirmations, and social logins. In addition, you’ll be able to add trust seals, show positive user reviews for products in the shopping cart, and much more.
Cartimize offers a free plugin that comes with limited features though. Pricing of the Pro version starts from as low as $9.99 per month for an annual Store Owner plan. Also, they are providing a 100% refund within 45 days of your order. Take it for a spin today!
PS: Stay tuned for InfiniteWP 3.0, a revamped tool for managing multiple WordPress sites.