Over the past month, the BuddyBoss team launched exciting new features, a public roadmap, changes to their website, the BuddyBoss Agency, and much more. Check out the video below for more details.
- Release of a public roadmap
- Custom URL option for registration form (Useful for membership plugins)
- New video tutorial on how to configure MemberPress covering membership tiers, pricing pages, and more.
- New Elementor block that allows you to add the BuddyBoss profile dropdown into a custom header
- Use different logo if dark mode is activated
- Group messages for BuddyBoss social groups
- Redesigned customer dashboard
- Launch of BuddyBoss Agency which offers services to “build and maintain scalable WordPress powered solutions for Online Communities, Memberships, Intranets & eLearning”
By the way, BuddyBoss now also integrates with BetterDocs, a knowledge base WordPress plugin to reduce support tickets. It comes with instant answers and advanced customization options. In May 2020, they will be releasing a Zoom integration, a new documents component, and a REST API. Stay tuned!
Are you thinking about building an e-learning platform or an online community? Now is the time!