ShipperHQ, a WebShopApps product,
will soon be is now available to 95,000 Bigcommerce merchants allowing them to use ShipperHQ’s powerful and flexible advanced shipping rate management. BigCommerce will thus be turned into the “first all-in-one advanced ecommerce and shipping solution” and enables their merchants to offer accurate and real-time shipping quotes to their customers.
Whilst ShipperHQ will be available to all BigCommerce plans from Q3/2015, it is included in the Enterprise plan free of charge. Merchants will be able to use multiple carriers including UPS™, FedEx™, and USPS™, set fully customizable shipping rates and get access to top-notch shipping tools such as LTL freight, dimensional shipping, multi-origin, dropshipping and time-in-transit.
- Live & custom rates for the following carriers:
- UPS, USPS, FedEx, GSO (Golden State Overnight)
- FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost
- LTL Freight Carriers
- Table-Rate Carriers
- Advanced Rules Engine: Prices can be set based on a wide range of attributes
- Date & Time: Estimated delivery date or time in transit based on when merchants can ship
- Multi-origin, e.g. dropshipping & multiple warehouses
- Backup carriers if primary carriers are not able to provide rates
- Dimensional / Volumetric Rating: Set product & box sizes – ShipperHQ will then recommend an efficient way to pack and send dimensions to carrier
- Rate Shopping: Pull in the lowest rate from multiple carrier options
The app can directly be installed from the Bigcommerce app store. ShipperHQ can be tested via a 30-day free trial.
WebShopApps is the #1 shipping extension developer for Magento. Their best-selling modules include Premium MatrixRate, Product Matrix, Shipping Override and Dropship.
Bigcommerce is a provider of ecommerce software solutions allowing merchants to launch a beautiful online store in no time. They have recently announced a partnership with Alibaba.