It is extremely important for both startups and established online companies to keep prospects and customers in the loop at all times. To achieve this, you can of course publish traditional blog posts or slowly create a newsletter subscription list. But does it really make sense to write a bi-liner or send out a newsletter for minor updates? Good news though, Beamer is here to help.
Beamer is a smart and easy-to-use newsfeed and changelog tool which allows you to announce relevant news, changelogs, latest products, and special offers with ease. It helps increase user engagement by keeping them informed of all the little updates and improvements you are constantly making that otherwise could go unnoticed or aren’t important enough to send by email. As it’s a SaaS tool, installation is a breeze and takes less than five minutes. Simply copy and past a code snippet into your HTML body or install their free WordPress plugin.
Once it’s live, you can easily use text, images, GIFs, and videos to create instant announcements for your user base. Push notifications can bring back users to your site and increase customer retention. Also, you are able to use targeted notifications to send custom messages to specific groups based on user behavior, preferences, geography, and what page they are currently on.
Additionally, Beamer also comes with a feedback and reactions feature that allows you to see what your users think of your latest releases and news. Needless to say, that its appearance can be customized to match the design of your site or app.
Check out the following typical use case scenarios:
- Blogs: Notify site visitors of new posts
- Ecommerce sites: Send curated offers to users
- SaaS companies: Announce new features and improvements
- Websites: Reduce bounce rates and increase engagement
Benefits & Features
- Share posts in categories with text, images & video
- Option to pin posts with important announcements
- Post scheduling
- User segmentation
- Push notifications
- Collection of user feedback & reactions (and option to respond directly)
- Easy customization options including customizable CSS
- Custom public page with all your latest fine updates
- Embeddable widget or free WordPress plugin to add Beamer to sites
- Zapier support to connect Beamer to 1k+ third-party apps
- Multi-language support
- User role management
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Custom domain
- Post expiration dates
- Get up to 10x more user engagement and help users learn new features and changes 3x faster
- Convert more leads into customers and increase customer retention
- Announcements made in context, more likely to try new features or click on offers
- No coding skills required
Pricing starts from as little as $0 per month for the Free plan. It includes one language, one user, and basic analytics as well as a Beamer watermark. Paid plans with more features start from just $49 per month and can be tested risk-free via a 14-day free trial. For annual Startup and Pro plans, they are offering a nice little discount. Give it a try, you’ll love it!