We have been toying for some time with the idea of starting a podcast for one of our projects. When we discovered bCast, it was immediately clear that we had found our podcast hosting provider. They just added a new Headliner integration along with various other improvements.
- Next & Previous pagination buttons are now located both at the top and bottom of the podcast episode list view.
- UTM parameters are now added to links in episode show notes and also the main podcast link on the podcast’s hosted website.
- New Headliner integration that allows you to convert episode audio into video to promote its content.
- You can allow Google to crawl podcast images so that they are displayed correctly in Google Podcasts.
- When a new lead joins your email list, you will now be notified by email.
- Episode numbers now automatically increment if your podcast uses numbered episodes.
In other news, they also added Amazon Music to the list of podcast directories. It is now possible for a podcast episode to have multiple guests instead of just one. All of them will be notified by email when the episode they are participating in goes live.
Start your 14 day free trial today!