The ThemeFurnace team has released their first multi-purpose WordPress theme just yesterday. MediaPhase is targeting customers who are looking for a business, blog or online store theme and comes with a responsive design with either a boxed or full-width layout.
- Responsive design with a boxed or full-width layout
- Multiple blog templates (default blog or grid)
- Theme Customizer
- Homepage setup via Customizer
- Hero header area
- Compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, WPML, Contact Form 7, Jetpack & Gravity Forms
- Widgetized footer area
- Various widgets: Staff, Dribbble, Flickr, latest images, social media & advertising
- Multiple “Ribbon” areas
- Easy customization: Custom background images, site colours, footer text & Google fonts
- Built-In Pagination
- Social media & responsive menu
- Fully localized
Purchase Options, Support & Updates
Get your hands on MediaPhase along with the full collection of 17+ existing themes including the Martial blog theme via annual or lifetime plans.
ThemeFurnace are offering one year of free updates and support (or lifetime). Depending on your chosen plan, support is either provided via forums or a priority ticket system.
Alternatively, you might want to check out WPLift Support. By subscribing to their WordPress maintenance & support service you will get one year of free access to ThemeFurnace including the MediaPhase theme. Also you will receive various benefits such as free hosting via InMotion Hosting, 24/7 uptime monitoring and a $300 AdWords credit for promoting your site.