The latest Magento 2 extension developed by Amasty is focusing on optimizing your order management. As the tin says, Order Notes allows you to create, well, order notes and highlight them via coloured flags. Thus, you can not only visualize your order process right on the grid but also organize and prioritize orders.
Order Notes Features
- Efficient order processing by adding important notes such as package today, postpone delivery or dispatch notification by phone
- Orders can be organised & prioritised
- Orders can be marked with multiple flags
- Highlight priorities by marking orders with flags
- Flags can automatically be added based on their order status
- Flags can be based on shipping & payment methods automatically
- Bulk management of notes & flags
- Use prebuilt flags or custom ones
You might also be interested in some other order management extensions for Magento 2 offered by Amasty. Check out Extended Order Grid, Mass Order Actions and Custom Invoice Number.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Order Notes for Magento 2 extension can be purchased for $129 for the Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an additional $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a PDF user guide. Optional future support periods are 50% off.