Shortly after the GDPR has come into force, Amasty released their new GDPR for Magento 1 extension into the wild. It allows you to make your online shop compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
Magento GDPR Compliance
The extension enables you to gather, store, and process the data of your customers in a transparent way in accordance with the GDPR. You can ask your customers for giving consent. Apart from that, your customers are able to download, anonymize, and submit a deletion request for their personal data.
- Document version management
- New checkbox on registration & checkout pages
- Obligatory GDPR agreement for new customers
- New Account Features
- Customers can download their personal data as a CSV file or anonymize it
- Collect new consents for updated privacy policies via a popup
- Management of account deletion requests
- Data Usage Popup for Marketing Automation, Demographics, A/B Tests, Google & Facebook Remarketing
Please note, that a GDPR extension for Magento 2 is already in the works. Subscribe to get notified of its release!
Pricing, Support & Updates
GDPR for Magento 1 can be purchased for $119 for the Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an additional $200.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a PDF user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.