Amasty just released the brand new Visual Merchandiser extension for the Magento 2 ecommerce platform. The development of the catalog management module is primarily the result of customer demand who wanted to visually merchandise categories in their online stores.
Visual Merchandiser For Magento 2
Customizing your catalog can be a time-consuming and tedious task. Visual Merchandiser for Magento 2 allows you to customize and sort your product listings on category pages either manually via drag & drop or automatically via automatic sorting options. Thus you are able to create dedicated landing pages showing a custom selection of products with a custom sorting order for instance.
- Organize catalog products via drag & drop according to your marketing goals
- Move products to the top positions of category pages in a single click
- Pin bestselling items to specific places to attract customer attention
- 6 Sorting options: Name, price, move out of stock to bottom, newest products first)
- Price-based sorting in descending or ascending mode to optimize product sales
- Display out of stock items at the end of product lists
- Apply attribute-based rules & conditions to manage products groups
- Create virtual categories with automatic product refreshment
- Configure conditions based on attributes to show only products needed
Pricing, Support & Updates
Visual Merchandiser for Magento 2 can be all yours for $199 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.