Stripe, the “new standard in online payments”, comes with competitive low fees, fraud prevention, and subscription management. Now, you can offer multiple payment options in a single integration along with a great shopping experience in your online store. Say hello to the new Stripe Payment extension for Magento 2.
Stripe Payment For Magento 2
Thanks to this extension, there is no need to integrate custom endpoints for each and every payment method in your Magento 2 store anymore. By installing M2 Stripe Payment, you can allow your customers to pay with 135+ currencies via various online payment methods with just one single integration. Note that you have to be located in one of the countries supported by Stripe. Both Apple Pay and Google Pay are not supported.
- One single solution to enable various payment options: Stripe supports payments in 135+ currencies via local and international payment methods, e.g. Alipay, SEPA Direct Debit, iDEAL, SOFORT & WeChat Pay
- Cost-effective: Reduce online payment processing fees by 24%
- Secure payment data: Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1
- Fraud protection via 3D Secure card verification
- Customer-friendly UX: Auto-fix and instant card validation that corrects mistakes in the customers’ info input
- One-click purchase to increase conversions: Request payment info from the browser or autofill customers’ payment data with Payment Request API to speed up purchases
- Use instant payment to save time and efforts: “Authorize and Capture” option automatically creates an invoice and debits money immediately
- Flexible settings: Ban payments from specific countries for security, legislative or other reasons and easily track held transactions
- Painless refunds: Easily offer full or partial refunds via the Magento 2 backend to protect your store reputation
Pricing, Support & Updates
The M2 Stripe Payment extension can be all yours for $199 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300. Also available for Magento 1.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for three months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.