Amasty released yet another brand new, feature-rich extension. Store Credit & Refund for Magento 2 does exactly what it says on the tin. Basically, it allows you to turn refunds into revenue simply by offering store credits.
M2 Store Credit & Refund
Apart from refunds you can also give extra store credits aka in-store currency to your customers in order to boost sales and increase both loyalty and store reputation. Customers can then spend these store credits on future purchases, taxes or shipping fees.
- Give store credit / in-store currency as a gift, a thank-you or bonus to customers in order to drive sales and boost customer loyalty
- Allow customers to pay for orders partially or fully, taxes or shipping costs
- Customers can check their store credit balance via Current Balance and History tabs in their store account
- Notify customers of any store credit balance changes
- Use store credit to cover refunds with minimal losses
- Efficient credit and refund management: Pay for orders, access customer accounts, refill/deduct balance right from the backend
- Boost your store reputation & shopping experience: Monitor changes made by your team to prevent mistakes, leave comments, and check deductions for instance
Pricing, Support & Updates
The M2 Store Credit & Refund extension comes with a price tag of $149 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300. Amasty are also offering a discount of up to 10% if you purchase a bundle with two additional extensions including Reward Points and Gift Card for Magento 2.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for three months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.