Amasty just announced the arrival of their new Push Notifications extension for Magento 2. Looking for a comprehensive tool to re-engage customers and increase brand awareness? Create personalized messages based on actual statistics and convince them to return.
Push Notifications For Magento 2
By sending personalized push notifications with promotions to target customers, you can increase your revenue with ease. Simply trigger repeat purchases from existing customers who can subscribe with a single click of a button. Also, you will be able to make data-driven decisions based on statistical information.
- Create custom notifications in terms of content & design
- Customize prompt pop-ups to encourage customers to subscribe
- Personalize notifications based on segments: Group customers based on location, subscription dates & sources
- Send triggered notifications to inform customers about order or (back in) stock updates & abandoned carts
- Create multiple custom notification campaigns in terms of schedule, frequency, lifetime, and target segments
- Option to test notification campaigns
- Generate reports to analyze and improve campaign performances (Total clicks, total subscribers, etc.)
- Collect info about subscribers to understand your target customers better
- Send geographically-specific notifications to customers
- Re-engage customers with alerts regarding sales, promotions, special deals & new arrivals
- Notify customers of service changes & available updates
Pricing, Support & Updates
Push Notifications for Magento 2 can be all yours for $149 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for three months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.