After Magento 2 has seen the light of day, Amasty are developing matching parts of M1 extensions. With Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2, however, they have created a new feature-rich module from scratch.
As a default Magento installation does not support multiple warehouses, this extension is here to close the gap.
Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2
The Multi Warehouse Inventory module allows you to implement an advanced stock management tool in your Magento 2 store. Simply split your inventory among multiple warehouses. Also you can keep track of items on website or store view levels.
- Advanced inventory management with unlimited warehouses, e.g. EU, US, Singapore & a virtual one for damaged returns back to the manufacturer
- Custom stock locations
- Track inventory of offline shops & suppliers (think of dropshipping)
- Assign warehouses to store views & customer groups
- Stock control
- Update product stock per warehouse via Manage Stock grid or product page
- Edit quantity of each product and specify a shelf location per warehouse in line
- Low stock reports
- Smart algorithm for warehouse selection based on
- Warehouse priority
- Nearest warehouse location
- Store view where order was placed
- Customer group the warehouse has been assigned to
- Returned items management: Automatic addition back to stock
- Split orders for products from different warehouses into several shipments; Delivery costs can be calculated individually
- Three stock levels
- Physical Quantity: Total stock in warehouse
- Quantity to ship: Stock to be shipped
- Available Quantity: Stock available for sale
- Decrease available stock when order is placed
- Decrease physical stock during invoice, order shipment or order creation
- Order email notifications sent per warehouse
- Import stock data via CSV or XML files
- Export stock data (manual or automatic): Export History tab
- Support of Google address autocomplete
- Support of Magento SOAP API v1, v2 and Magento REST API
This extension is a great solution for merchants with multiple warehouses, multilanguage stores and online stores with multiple admins.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2 module can be purchased for $399 for the Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an additional $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a PDF user guide. Optional future support periods are 50% off.