M2 Cookie Consent
Compliance with the GDPR guidelines has become a stronghold of data protection for EU customers and a complex issue for online store owners. Penalties for being non-compliant are really expensive. That’s 2% of a company’s turnover or €10 mln. Luckily, Cookie Consent for Magento 2 is here to help.
Now you can easily explain your usage of cookies to your customers. They can then make a decision regarding their personal data processing.
- Put customers in control of their data use: Let your customers decide which cookies they allow to process and enable them to change these settings at any time.
- Create an unlimited number of cookie categories along with an explanation on how customer data is used for each one.
- Keep consents and customer’s data in one place in your store admin.
- Efficient cookie management: Track cookies by name, category and description, add new cookies with a single click and link them to cookie categories.
- Motivate customers to give consent via a custom cookie bar. Easy customization in terms of colours, texts, links, and location.
- Grow your customer base by increasing trust – especially important when it comes to non-registered guest users.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The M2 Cookie Consent extension can be all yours for $99 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300. Amasty are also offering a discount of up to 10% if you purchase a bundle with two additional extensions including GeoIP Redirect and Shipping & Payment By Customer Groups for Magento 2.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for three months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.