The Amasty team is once again on a roll. Lately, they’ve been releasing quite a few new extensions and bundles including the Shipping Suite and Request a Quote. Now they released Cash on Delivery for Magento 2.
M2 Cash on Delivery
Usually online merchants are only offering online payment methods in their online stores. Many customers, however, do not want to pay for their orders in advance as they are fearing fraud. That’s especially the case in Germany.
The new Cash on Delivery extension for Magento 2 allows your customers to pay cash when their orders arrive at their place. Thus you are able to attract new customers and increase both sales and profit. The module also allows you to restrict the COD payment method to adapt it for your individual business needs.
- Offer a reliable payment method to build trust loyalty
- Charge COD fees for using this offline payment method
- Option to enable ZIP-based restrictions
- Single setting to restrict either billing or shipping address
- Connect COD with a specific shipping method
- Customers can enter the ZIP code of their billing / shipping address in the order summary to check COD payment availability
- Show relevant success / failure messages
- COD fee label at checkout
Pricing, Support & Updates
The M2 Cash on Delivery extension can be all yours for $99 for the free Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an extra $300. Amasty are also offering a discount of up to 10% if you purchase a bundle with two additional extensions including Payment Restrictions and Extra Fee for Magento 2.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for three months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.