A couple of days ago, Advanced Product Reviews has seen the lights of day. Amasty’s brand-new Magento 2 extension allows your customers to conveniently share their experience with your products. The living proof of your product quality can really help to speed up your visitors’ purchasing decisions.
Advanced Product Reviews
Unlike in brick-and-mortar stores, customers of online shops are not able to examine physical products. As such, they usually have the right to return goods purchased online within a certain amount of time. However, they have to invest an additional amount of time, money and passion – especially when dealing with long lines at post offices, disputes, and refunds.
To avoid all this, trustworthy reviews are still of great importance and can definitely help to increase a customer’s confidence and trust in your store. According to the 2017 Global Online Consumer Report by KPMG, 55% of customers are checking online reviews and recommendations before making a purchase decision with the number one source being the seller websites.
- Review summary section showing all ratings on product pages with a clear, structured layout
- Review section with an encouraging Write A Review CTA button
- Option to approve or reject customer reviews
- Merchants can reply right from the Backend grid and also can edit their comments later
Verifiedbadges for added credibility: They are automatically added to reviews made by customers who have purchased reviewed products
- ‘I recommend this product’ checkbox
- Review rating via ‘Was this helpful’ thumbs up and down elements
- Extended image upload settings: Allow users to upload images within reviews:
- For more than one image, a slider with a lightbox will be automatically added
- Option to make image fields required for review submissions
- Option to delete selected customers images before approval
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA included (with 3 variations)
Amasty already has various new features on their roadmap which will soon be available. This includes SEO-friendly URLs, review reminder, and customer notifications of admin replies. Also, reviews with snippets will be displayed in search results. Stay tuned!
Pricing, Support & Updates
Advanced Product Reviews for Magento 2 can be all yours for $159 for the Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an additional $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a user guide. Optional renewals of support periods are up to 25% off.